JellyPages.com

Friday 24 January 2014

Justin Bieber ; ARRESTED!

Ok, I am here to rant about Justin Bieber ( I am prepared for hate >.<). I don't understand that just because he is "Justin Bieber" he can get away with things. Any other human being would be in jail after all the things he has done. So I have decided to make a list of all the things he has done wrong in the past year or 2:

  • He called a fan a whale because of her size (I would of killed the bastard on the spot if he said that to me)
  • He SPAT on his FANS (What celebrity even does that to their fans)
  • He arrived late (on purpose) to one of his concerts on a school night
  • He made his fans cut when he was caught smoking drugs (#Cut4Bieber)
  • He dragged raced in Miami while intoxicated with alcohol
  • He urinated in a mop bucket in a restaurant (Think about it, it could be Justin Biebers piss all over that restaurants floor now, ew)
  • He urinated his initial in snow (Ew, yet again)
  • He egged his neighbours house (WTF, who does that)
  • He made his body guards act like slaves and carried him all the way up The Great Wall of China
  • After being told to drive carefully by his neighbour, he spat in their face and threatend he would kill them (OMG, he was just concerned yet he had to act they a douche)
  • He refused to pay someone because he was "Justin Bieber)
Okay, I am fucking serious now. When do we banish him from earth. He should be arrested!

I made this post because I commented on this forum *Click to enlarge*

No comments:

Post a Comment