JellyPages.com

Saturday 11 January 2014

MSP Rant

- I am prepared for hate!

  1. Mailtime - Mailtime is just a scam for gifts and wishys that desperate people do.
  2. "Give me an auto or your deleted" "Watch and comment on my movie or you deleted" - Just delete me, I don't care. I'm not being threatened to watch your movies or give you autos
  3. False claims - I hate it so much when people say they are quitting and no one can stop them but end up staying. I especially hate it when people say "Give me a wishy/gift or I will quit"
  4. "Hot or not" "Ugly or Pretty" - I hate forums like these, calling someone ugly could lower their self confidence and self esteem. Even if it is a avatar, it still hurts.
  5. "Oh no I got gotten my pxriod" forums - For starters, no one wants to know that. Go tell your mum or who ever is looking after you. Oh wait, your home alone with your brother... too bad.
  6. Life stories forums - Ok, this might be just me but I hate it when people share their life story. I just find it annoying for some reason.
  7. Users! - Don't just add me just because you are expecting me to give you wishys. I feel so used because that is what most of my friends see me as, I am not Santa Claus!
  8. H^ckers - There is no such thing as h^ckers, OK?! They are just people that guess your password.
  9. "Your all vermin" "Peasants" forums - Just stop, OK?! These forums are so annoying and so old. Can't you come up with a better way to annoy people.
  10. Crayola - Stop with the crayola comments on forums. They are annoying! In my opinion the people that do them are just trying desperately to become a famous forummer, but it never works -__-
  11. " 1 + 1 = " - I hate these so much, especially when they say the answer is not 2 -___-

    There is probably so much more I am missing out but these are the ones are bug me the most

No comments:

Post a Comment